Re: Trading post no longer possible

Have now also deleted everything completely on the server. As well as updating the clients. The password of the database is renewed to relink it with Feudal Tools. Always the same error 500. You can't pay anything into the cash register either. Take off, only then the gold is gone. Deim switch to barter, the error comes after the conclusion of the transaction also.

Re: Trading post no longer possible

hmm I've never seen this before. Here's the critical error:

Code: Select all

ERRR 2019-12-09 07:11:52.110 {} <<Thread>> [] DatabaseInterface::processGenericUpdateQuery[17] [b][color=#FF0000]query error: 1813 / Tablespace for table '`lif_149864`.`nyu_tradepost_transfers`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT[/color][/b]
SQL: CREATE TABLE `nyu_tradepost_transfers` ( `ID` MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `CharID` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `TradepostID` MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `SubjectID` INT(10) UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL, `Quantity` MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `TradeType` ENUM('remove_item','market_buy','storage_take','payment','sync') NOT NULL, `Status` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `CreatedTime` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, PRIMARY KEY (`ID`) ) [T:DBIPrimary:142504]
It tries to create the nyu_tradepost_transfers table but fails, because there seems to be something leftover from an earlier installation. Maybe due to database crash at some point, but it's very unusual.. At least that's what I could find out through Google and Stackoverflow.

I think you will need your server hoster support to solve this. It's probably best to link them to this topic. There are some solutions:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/156 ... before-imp
https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/22 ... blespaces/
The easiest is to drop/delete the entire database and recreate it. But this will wipe your server. Maybe you can restore a backup afterwards. Maybe support can help with this.