Re: Change Block Altitude via DB or Rcon

Hi,
it's possible in theory but I doubt it would save you time. You would need a list of all tiles with their GeoID, TerID and the target altitude. So if that is a large area, making that list of IDs and putting the code together might be more work than doing it ingame. Especially when it comes to terraforming downwards, as that needs multiple actions per tile.
Cheers

You can try to change the "maxHeightDiffBeforeFall" option for each substance in \scripts\cm_substances.cs in the YO client and then upload the file to the server into the same folder. The server should use the .cs file instead of the existing compiled .cs.dso file then. I think they're the same by default.
I've never tried it though. Good luck if you want to give it a try. Let me know how it went (:

Nyuton wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 18:43 You can try to change the "maxHeightDiffBeforeFall" option for each substance in \scripts\cm_substances.cs in the YO client and then upload the file to the server into the same folder. The server should use the .cs file instead of the existing compiled .cs.dso file then. I think they're the same by default.
I've never tried it though. Good luck if you want to give it a try. Let me know how it went (:
Oh well, I will try to do it these days!

Did it work? Or break the server.

Wondering what other files it will work with. Recipes for example.

Verified, works. The server did not create a new dso file though during morning maintenance - but at least nothing broke.

Now i'm wondering if I can do this to edit recipes.

Aaaand breakthrough. Stop the server, download the dump.sql file, make a copy just in case, edit it on my machine, upload it back. Changes stay and nothing broken.