Re: TTMod, LiveMap

Nyuton wrote: 08 Feb 2021, 18:18 What info?
Attack a server? huh?
Yes. We experimented this time ago, basically a BF 1942 server was attacked continuously from outside of our country. We quitted to do something about it, the server was shut down. All of this based on IP and port, which are public in LiveMap in our case. I dont think it's necessary to be public this kind of info since everyone can find the server on server list. Im affraid to use LiveMap with all its potential because of that info which can be the same message as "Hey! Here I am. Shot me down!" :) It is possible to hide that, somehow?

If your server is in the public list, then your IP and port is public too.
Both in Steam and on life-is-feudal.org
Hiding the IP/port in the livemap won't give you any advantage.
Attachments
steamserverlist.JPG steamserverlist.JPG Viewed 4717 times 106.34 KiB

I see, but its quite difficult to search there. Of course, you can find all your active connections after all, but giving yourself these info it's an invite for people who maybe wants you off. Of course, we are talking about a felony but someone may think about it.
On the other hand, I'm trying to buy premium acc. but I'm stuck for 10 mins on this image. Everything was smooth until this step. Tried also a week ago, same issue. I'm paying stuff usually using a card and never encountered issues about it. Dont know what to do.
https://ibb.co/Kx5XGB5