server is kicking players

Hello,

recently my server hit disk capacity quota and server hosting stoped it, to free some capacity i have decided to delete terrains/cached data. I thought that this was just a cache, but then when i start the server no one can joint it. After loading is done, player is kicked out with message about "crc check failed".

Do anyone know, if this state of the server can be repaired? The integrity verification check on the side of the client (on steam), is not useful to resolve this, we have tried that. Before deletion i have made a backup of the content of the cache, now i don't know if it restore may help, but i know that when i do it, it will again hit the disk quota and i will not be able to start the server.

For any suggestion i will be thankful,
Dragoo

Re: server is kicking players

Hello,
if you delete the cache map files you need to run the setup procedure for custom maps again.
Like, set animal count to 0 and daycycle 1, start server and wait for patch maintenance to finish, delete navmesh files and restart with original settings. All this will take a little while and meanwhile nobody will be able to join the server due to crc check. That's normal.