problems with the maps

Hello. Have problems with the maps. for example with Islands (Eilande). No matter what I set up, the waterways are almost completely gone. Set the height a bit to quite low, but it doesn't help. Where a river should be, there is a small mountain. What could be the reason for this? Have certainly tested it 8 times. Thank you.

Re: problems with the maps

refer to FAQ please
https://feudal.tools/index.php?s=faq
After map deployment, the map is partially messed up with mountains where they're not supposed to be and/or rivers filled in.
This happens if you haven't replaced the terrain files in your server directory and the server uses the original files. Download the custom map terrain replacer files from the downloads page and unpack it into your server directory. You will in most cases have to restart the map deployment from scratch to resolve this.

Hello Austen! First of all, I can unfortunately only poorLy English and must work with the Google translated. Hope you can read everything.

Had a private message to come you, but that doesn't work.
I am very glad that you are asking for my help. Really built a really great card and we'd love to play this one. Wants to give LIF more life with some people. Do you have a new map in the pipeline in advance? Just don't ask that it's running with Eiland now and you're bringing a new map into the world for 1.12.

On your question. So we have now uploaded the map 20 times. No matter what we bet. Once even everything on the lowest level, which should be almost no more a mountain. The map always looks like this. I am quite open about that. Can send you SQL access. Thank you.

Telly_Welly wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 10:17 We moved to another server, so it's running now. Thank you! it was therefore due to g-portal.
Telly, I am happy to hear that your map is working now.
As for you question about a new map - I do not have any ideas for a new map right now, and are just playing the game myself. I need to see what is really working and what is not working so I can make better maps. Just because a map looks nice, does not mean it is practical to play on.

I hope you new word treats you well!

I would really like more info on this. I have the same issue. I started a server with pingperfect and had the custom map installed directly. after install, i ran the server and watched the console as it went through the loading. once done, i entered stretchedPatchMaintenance(); to speed up the process, waited for it to say stretched maintenance finished before shutting down. I then deleted the nm1.nmesh file before restarting the server. after the server started up again I jumped in and created my first character, opened the map and saw overlapping maps. not sure what happened here. What causes the map to over lap like this? what did I miss?

Sydron wrote: 23 Nov 2019, 06:15 What causes the map to over lap like this?
Nyuton wrote: refer to FAQ please
https://feudal.tools/index.php?s=faq
After map deployment, the map is partially messed up with mountains where they're not supposed to be and/or rivers filled in.
This happens if you haven't replaced the terrain files in your server directory and the server uses the original files. Download the custom map terrain replacer files from the downloads page and unpack it into your server directory. You will in most cases have to restart the map deployment from scratch to resolve this.