Issues with uploading maps to server

I have my own server and have been playing on the Archipel 2 map. My server was hacked by some nasty competitors so I am restarting from scratch. However I am not sure what is happening as I have downloaded 4 maps from Feudal tools but all of them come out different to what they are displayed on feudal tools custom maps! Even the Archipel 2 map we have been playing on comes out a solid map without the four big islands and the one in the middle!

Could anyone please let me know what the problem could be or what am I doing wrong?

thanks you

Re: Issues with uploading maps to server

Hey,

from the FAQ:
After map deployment, the map is partially messed up with mountains where they're not supposed to be and/or rivers filled in.
You haven't replaced the terrain files in your server directory. Get the base terrain replacer files from the downloads page and unpack it into your server directory.
Have you tried this? Please make sure the original files are overwritten by these.
They need to be in place when the server starts up for the first time after map deployment. Placing them in afterwards won't make a change.