Trading Posts

Hi,
Just wanted to say I love Feudal Tools it has been a great help getting my server up and running.
I've been looking at the Trading posts and have dl the server and client mods.

My issue I think is with the server, I have the latest version for the server (Tradepost.Server.v1.4)
I've read the Readme but what confuses me is this :

"Edit the included config.cs file and change the $FTTP::ServerID to
your Server ID from FeudalTools Server Manager"

So I've basically added the servers FTTP IP and port number...
$FTTP::xxx.xxx.xx.xx = 40360;
I have seen people state you need the Server ID, which seems to be changing, for example I have been using the Terrain Editor and I can see the Server Id has changed.

I am not sure what to do, I do have the client installed as well which was really simple, drag and drop the files into you LiF folder.

Re: Trading Posts

Server ID - this is the server’s ID in the dashboard on the feudal tools,
and you shove your ip and port to him.

it is written in black and white:

"Edit the included config.cs file and change the $FTTP::ServerID to
your Server ID from FeudalTools Server Manager"
A practitioner will always shoot a theorist ...
P.S. Russia, Siberia

Thanks for the responses, much appreciated.
I used the readme file from the download of the client mod.
If I had looked at the dashboard and the Tradepost mod section it would have been a lot clearer...

I have added the server id from the dashboard and followed the Dashboards instructions and it still doesn't work even though the dashboard states : Tradepost Mod is active

I have the client installed which was pretty simple, drag and drop into your Lif Steam folder..

I have a trade post in my claim and when I do ctrl+t I get nothing, I also thought that in the system tray it would state the mod is enabled...

I've installed the server Mod which is 1.4, the Feudal.Tools dashboard stated the mod is active : Tradepost Mod is active
I also used the dashboard to download the client mod which is ver 1.1 and followed the instructions, which was basically put the files into my steam LiF folder which I did.
I have destroyed my trading post as it was built before the mod and rebuilt in my claim.
I did restart the server after the mod was installed, one thing I would add is I did try the Trading post mod from a lesser version (it didn't work) I did install Basil mod but uninstalled it..

here is the servers main.cs

// Process command line arguments
exec("core/parseArgs.cs");

// Parse the executable arguments with the standard
// function from core/main.cs
defaultParseArgs();

function compileFiles(%pattern)
{
%path = filePath(%pattern);

%saveDSO = $Scripts::OverrideDSOPath;
%saveIgnore = $Scripts::ignoreDSOs;

At this moment I have people playing on the server so I can't give you the log file atm..
$Scripts::OverrideDSOPath = %path;
$Scripts::ignoreDSOs = false;
%mainCsFile = "main.cs";//makeFullPath("main.cs");
%localConfigFile = "config_local.cs";
%ddctdConfigFile = "ddctd_config.cs";

for (%file = findFirstFileMultiExpr(%pattern); %file !$= ""; %file = findNextFileMultiExpr(%pattern))
{
// we don't want to try and compile the primary main.cs
if(%mainCsFile !$= %file && %localConfigFile !$= %file && %ddctdConfigFile !$= %file)
compile(%file, true);
}

$Scripts::OverrideDSOPath = %saveDSO;
$Scripts::ignoreDSOs = %saveIgnore;
}

if($compileAll)
{
echo(" --- Compiling all files ---");
compileFiles("*.cs");
compileFiles("*.gui");
compileFiles("*.ts");
echo(" --- Exiting after compile ---");
quit();
}
else
{
exec("scripts/root.cs");
}
exec("Tradepost/init.cs");

The init.cs is pretty much unreadable in Notepad++

Nyuton wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 11:54 Please upload a recent logfile of your YO server for analysis-
Yes I am aware of this from reading the forums, but I don't get this hence the post.
Thanks for your response and if you have any idea how I fix this it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Ok, how do I do this, the Feudal tools dashboard which I installed the mod states it's working ?
What do I need to do?
I appreciate your help.

My Config in the Tradepost folder is this:

// FeudalTools Server-ID
$FTTP::ServerID = 4004;
// Customization
$FTTP::TradeMessageText = "Press CTRL+T to start trading at this tradepost.";
$FTTP::TradeMessageTime = 9999;
$FTTP::Keybind = "ctrl t";
// Text for missing client mod
$FTTP::ModMissingCenterText = "Tradepost client-mod missing. Check your system chat.";
$FTTP::ModMissingSystemText = "This server is using the Tradepost Mod. In order to trade here, you have to install the client mod. You can download it at http://nyuton.net for free.";