Map

Hello everybody.

My problem is that I have played a new card on the server and despite the fact that I deleted the mesh file, the second card is still on it. I have now deleted everything 3 times and reinserted the data. and now I always get an error with tools when I choose the new card and want to play it. I'm slowly despairing
I hope you have advice

Sry for my englisch

Re: Map

Now that I have canceled everything again and have rented a new server, I only see gameserver status online when the server is on

Now I have turned it off to play the new card on it, but now there is only error. No matter which card I try.

Is there any way to write to you guys in a chat or something?

Re: Map

your question regarding "two maps" is answered in the FAQ:
My custom map has merged with the original default map
This happens if you haven’t replaced the terrain files in your server directory and the server uses the original map files. Download the custom map terrain replacer files from the downloads page and unpack it into your server directory. The terrain files are located in the /data/terrains/ folder of the LiF:YO server application. Make sure to replace them!

However, this does not fix maps that are already broken (merged). You will, in most cases, have to restart the map deployment from scratch to resolve this.
https://kb.feudal.tools/knowledge-base/ ... eshooting/