Forestry Script & Respawn animals at their spawn locations trigger, Region editor

We are doing a map refresh on our server next week and I have some questions! We seem to have very little oak trees spawning so when would be best to use your forestry script? Before or after we have done the forestry script?

Respawn animals at their spawn locations - I have never used this or the other triggers on the livemap under the Rcon tab? Does the respawn of animals happen instantaneously and how often can one trigger this re-spawn?

Region editor : Also do we change this prior or after the map refresh and how often can the regions be changed?

Regards & thank you

Re: Forestry Script & Respawn animals at their spawn locations trigger, Region editor

We are doing a map refresh on our server next week and I have some questions! We seem to have very little oak trees spawning so when would be best to use your forestry script? Before or after we have done the forestry script?
Technically it doesn't matter. The refresh doesn't affect tree population. But after the refresh there will be more forest soil available to spawn trees on, usually.

Respawn animals at their spawn locations - I have never used this or the other triggers on the livemap under the Rcon tab? Does the respawn of animals happen instantaneously and how often can one trigger this re-spawn?
I haven't tested this function and what it does exactly. Try for yourself.

Region editor : Also do we change this prior or after the map refresh and how often can the regions be changed?
Doesn't matter. Change it as often as you want. Server needs to be restarted for the change to take effect though.