Tradepost new server items

I have more than 500 new items on the server. The trading shop does not understand the new pictures and apply the working names of the items, this is not acceptable. Maybe there is an opportunity to rename items in a trading shop and change images of goods?

Re: Tradepost new server items

Hey there,

im a little confused about this, since my tradepost shows german names for items, the database holds english only (as well as the dump of course) and my locale file doesnt have "Goldmünzen" for gold coins for example in it, since i changed it on my server for something else, it doesnt even have "gold coins" anymore - So where does the translation come from?
I need to change it since I changed a lot of basic items such as all the herbs names for actual herbs.

Re: Tradepost new server items

Hey,
what I said above is in response to new items that were added/modded into the game. The database names are used only for such new items that have no translation in the vanilla YO client. For all vanilla objects, the original locale XML files from the YO client are used. For German item names that is objects_types_de.xml. It can't be changed in the Trading UI.