Tradepost Mod Suggestions

First of all, congratulations and thanks for creating a market system for YO, we really needed it.

It would be interesting to use the string "BasePrice" in the file dump.sql to get a base price and then create a variable economy based on supply / demand.
Like in the MMO but with an oscillation that varies according to the number of sales for the same object.

Example:
I have 100 swords to sell
I will sell the first for 100 pieces, as I sell other item, the value of this will be lowered until it is no longer accepted.

Re: Tradepost Mod Suggestions

Thanks for the kind words. I like the idea about varying prices based on supply/demand. Will consider it for future updates. Though the BasePrice is probably a bad approach. The only reason this exists is because you maintain your claim through coins in the MMO. Since that mechanics don't exist in YO, coins have a different meaning and probably different value on all servers.
But we could just apply this variable price to the existing Server Market as an optional thing I guess.

Ok I have a new tip... in the server market you can set the quality of the item on sale. But it is useless for a player who doesn't get an item of that specific quality.

Ex:
Let's assume that I decide to buy a quality hammer 80
if a player sells a quality hammer of 79 or 81, the server doesn't accept the offer.
My advice would be this:
Create a checkbox that allows you to choose whether to accept any quality or accept a specific quality.
Like the choice of quantity.

What you say is not true. The quality in the Server Market is a minimum. If your server market buys Q80 hammers, the player can sell Q80 and higher.
If you want to cover lower qualities as well, just create additional offers of i.e. Q60, Q40, and so on. This way you can create ranges. Player can then sell their Q40-59 to the Q40 offer, Q60-79 to the Q60 offer and Q80+ to the Q80 offer.

IS IT GOING TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL REGIONAL MATERIALS MANUFACTURED BY PLAYERS IN GUILD EXCHANGE POST? TO ENABLE MORE EXCHANGES AT THE EXCHANGE POST AND CREATE A MARKET OF TRUE MERCHANTS. FOR THE MOMENT WE CAN NOT DO IT. THANKS A LOTS FOR THIS MOD WE LOVE IT!