Multiple Connected Servers

Would there be a way to have multiple connected servers that players could jump between?

Like each server would have their own database, but certain entries would be shared between databases such as...

1. When a new character is created or deleted on one server it would create it or delete it on each connected server.
2. When a new guild is created or deleted on one server it would do the same on each connected server.
3. When a player is added, removed, or promoted from a guild it would copy to each connected server.
4. Alinement, skills, stats, item ids, guild standings, player equipped items, and backpack inventory would copy to each connected server.
5. Anything I might be missing that could cause conflicts, I think I got the important stuff.

It might not be possible to modify from the client server side but databases can be setup to share certain information. I'm not an expert by any means but I think it could work. With people wanting bigger maps this could be a nice workaround.

This would allow players to simply log out of one server and log into another with perhaps a different rulesets taking with them their skills, alinements, guilds, and equipped/backpack items. Since location would not be shared between databases the player would always login to the same spot they logged off the last time they visited that server. You could even add it as a Premium Membership perk along with refreshes and tradeposts. I don't know, maybe it's to complicated.