Tradepost assigned to the wrong guild

Hello!

We have an issue with a tradepost being assigned to the wrong guild. A player build one on his guild claim very close to the initial hub we made on the server. All offers/demands he posts are showing up as belonging to the hub guild claim and not his own instead.

Are TPs assigned to guilds based on their location rather than the DB reference of unmovable objects to claims?

Re: Tradepost assigned to the wrong guild

Hello,

I'm the player who built the Trade Post near the NPC Town Hub, here is a little more info on the situation.

Currently I have a personal claim on the NPC Town Hub, at the time of creating my guild I only had the personal claim and a Trade Post on it.
After making my guild I built a monument just outside the Hub's claim, it's a T1 claim now and there is about 5 tiles buffer between our claims. After that I built the Trade Post. Of note everything works as normal accept the listing's guild being wrong.

Things I've tried when I noticed the listings guild being wrong.
- Destroyed the Trade Post on the personal claim (Waited a full server reset)
- Renamed the Guild (Waited a full server reset)
- Promoted another player (With a personal claim in the NPC Hub) and had leadership given back.
- Destroyed the Trade Post and Rebuilt it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Tradepost assigned to the wrong guild

Subtext wrote: 12 Dec 2019, 00:44Are TPs assigned to guilds based on their location rather than the DB reference of unmovable objects to claims?
Yes. If you build TPs in an area where two claims 'overlap', it will most likely cause issues.
However I would think that the assignment of TP management rights and TP ownership in the listings works in the same way.
Let me check if I can find a difference there. Can you meanwhile show a screenshot or sketch of the two claims with the TP location? Ideally from the livemap where both claims and the TP icon is visible. Just so that I get this right.