Tradepost mod is not working

Hello, i've followed all the installation guide for my server

( set this on de config.cs
$FTTP::ServerID = 3436; )

and i've make the line
exec("Tradepost/init.cs");

before the ] at the end . i've enabled on feudal tools , but nothing still working on the server ...

I'm really noob for that .. and very bad in english :D ( sorry ^^ )

where did I make a mistake ?

Thank you
Attachments
Sans titre 3.jpg Sans titre 3.jpg Viewed 6338 times 293.72 KiB
Sans titre 2.jpg Sans titre 2.jpg Viewed 6339 times 165.26 KiB
Sans titre 1.jpg Sans titre 1.jpg Viewed 6339 times 66.74 KiB

Re: Tradepost mod is not working

Hi, I have my own server on the site Gameservers.com! I can not connect the server to your site, the administrator wrote to me
- Unfortunately you won't be able to add your server to the Feudal Tools site.
The database cannot be accessed remotely outside of our systems.
he helped me to install a new card manually, but the trading mod does not work
- The mod's documentation states that the mod would automatically activate when the files are installed, but I do not see any indications of the mod activating. I've attempted to activate it via a configuration edit, but I still do not see any indication it is active at this time via the logs.
Please give it a try in-game, but if the mod is still not loading properly I am unsure there is anything direct we can do until there is detailed information on the activation/installation requirements.

you can somehow help us to understand and install the mod?

The tradepost mod requires permanent connection from FeudalTools to your server's database. As a first step, you have to add it to the server manager.
baskhanter wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 21:50- Unfortunately you won't be able to add your server to the Feudal Tools site.
The database cannot be accessed remotely outside of our systems.
Just, move to another hoster then.

I'd recommend Pingperfect but be sure to purchase at least 6-7gb of ram and high CPU priority if you plan on doing refreshes / custom maps.

its definitely the easiest of the hosters I've used. Bluefang is pretty good but their server interface isnt as versatile as Ping's
Henri / CaptZimecki
Server Owner | Seraphim Isles