Tradeposts - player is teleported away when listing new regional item to guild market

Hello,

thanks for the possibility to trade for regional items, but there is one little problem. I have tried to list a regional board into guild offers, the popup dialog is still telling me that the regionality of the item will be removed (which it was not after listing the item) and the second problem is that my avatar was rooted and teleported away from the trading post building (or at the roof of the tradepost building). May you please investigate and fix this little, but annoying, bug?

Thank you,
Dragoo

Re: Tradeposts - player is teleported away when listing new regional item to guild market

Hi,

i made a video, you can see how i come to the Trading post, add new sale for hardwood board from sleepers hammer and then i have been teleported to the roof of the Trading post (and dismounter from the horse), then i try it again with the same outcome.

https://youtu.be/3whVw2o7Rp8

I'm using only Tradeposts mod and SF-Mods pack, but this same problem is present in the game when i disable the SF-Mods pack, so it looks like this bug does not depends on that modpack.

This is happening to me each time i try to use Trading post from the server mod upgrade to version 0.17.

If there is anything else i can provide to uncover the mystery of this teleportations, let me know.

Dragoo

Re: Tradeposts - player is teleported away when listing new regional item to guild market

Hi, now i try it in another tradepost, in the claim of allied guild, but the outcome was the same, random teleportation when i add a new sale, it even turned of GM mode, then i have tried to remove the regional iron ore from guild market, i have not been teleported but the iron ore was lost.

Looks like there are several use cases which are not properly handled, plus the random teleportations.

Does the mod saves any log files which i can send you?

The mod writes logs into the regular server log, but I doubt there is any useful information in this case.
I'll need a full server db backup to try replicate the teleporting issue on a testserver.

The invulnerable effect, lost GM flag and horse dismount is normal. When trading regional goods, your player model is respawned which equals a relog. But the teleporting onto the rooftop shouldn't happen.