Tradepost Error

Greetings
***An error occurred while trying to access the tradepost: Invalid player security token***!

I have been using the tradepost mod for a couple of months now and recently changed server location and IP address! I have installed this mode successfully several times before but and have checked and double check all the I am not able to use the mod although .

Please help!
Thank you

Re: Tradepost Error

Yes i have checked everything it could only run through my one db but still same error. Whilst I was struggling with this i thought maybe it cause my current donation is for one IP so I donated again thinking it would be then for the new IP! I actually ended up loosing a paid month and entered the new key to activate the donation! Could this be causing the
An error occurred while trying to access the tradepost: Invalid player security token

I have the exact same issue with the livemap! Its running and live but it still has the players stuck in the same position they were in when we closed down the server to relocate to another location & IP address!
Could you perhaps look into my account?

This has been a real mission and be great to get it back up and running again.

Thank you for your assistance?

Re: Tradepost Error

Greetings

this is my account ID #3213
this is my steam ID 76561198107671422

does the ttmod have its own DB as we still cannot get both the livemap and trader working due to the wrong security token?

Thanks for your help

Regards