Market Critical Issues

Hello.
The market is the shortest way to duplicate things.
1. The market does not give a choice for exchange, only herbs.
2. Buying simultaneously in the market, he duplicates things. This is critical for the server, since you can duplicate all items sold and as many times as you like!
I really hope that you will solve these problems in the near future.
Thank You.

Re: Market Critical Issues

Lay out what you want to exchange for the guild market.
Example: You bought an ingot, sell an apple. 10 bars of steel = 1 apple, limit for sale in the amount of 1. Approach with others players and open Market. Then click on the exchange at the same time on same good. Everyone will receive 10 ingots. ignoring the fact that the exchange limit is 1 unit.
When you try to add something to the purchase or sale in the global market, only herbs are given in the list of possible products, so you can`t sell a shovel or tool.
At this moment i can`t provide post by screen.

Ok thank you. I'll test and have a fix for it later this evening.

Do you use Russian version of LiF? Normally you should be able to just type a part of an item name and then have a list of all matches available, like this https://nyuton.net/wp-content/uploads/2 ... TP_BUY.jpg

Can you try switching the game to English for a moment and see if that fixes the problem? Might be some encoding problem with the Russian letters, but I'm not sure there.

I was not able to reproduce your duplication issue. With multiple simultaneous trades, everyone except one player always got an error message and the trade cancelled if any of the quantity limits was exceeded.
However, I have made some changes that *might* have caused similar issues. Please check if this problem still exists. If yes, please post some screenshots or other evidence. Maybe a trading log would help, where it clearly shows the misbehavior. Maybe I still misunderstand how this is supposed to work.

I also tested with Russian letters and it seemed to work fine? You need to type at least two letters to trigger a search.
Attachments
key_ru.jpg key_ru.jpg Viewed 5666 times 86.27 KiB