Not receiving all money for items sold at my TP

I cleared out all the money in my TP funds because it seemed like I wasn't getting enough money for the amount of items I was selling. Today I had sold several items one was a blacksmith outfit which I sold for 1g80s (18000), and now at the end of the day I withdrew my funds in the amount of 1g2s (10200), I should have received 2g82s (28200). It appears I did not receive the money for the blacksmith outfit. Please let me know where I can find this log file and I will send it.

It appears if you buy more than one type of item at a time then it gives and uninterrupted error and the TP does not give the seller the money. Also if you buy 2 full stacks of an item of different quality it does not give you all of what you requested.

Re: Not receiving all money for items sold at my TP

This seems to be happening more and more now been trying to tell everyone to only buy or sell one stack at a time but some people just do not listen from what i have seen it happens when you try to buy more than one stack of items at a time of the same type or multiple types. The same thing with selling items to a player tradepost and buying at the same time the tradepost will not receive the money but the money will leave the players inventory.