Game Crashes after installing Tradpost Mod (Client side)

Hello there!

So i started over again with LiF: YO. I joined a Server that is using the TTMod, especially the Tradepost mod.

The Servermods gave me an guide with link to the Tradepost-Mod V 1,1 (client side). I downloaded the file and followed the given instructions for implementing the Mod into the game.
Now my game crashes by starting and when i keep the Tradepost Mod files in the LiF: YO game directory, i am unable to play LiF: YO.

I need help with this please!

Greetings

Rc6662

Re: Game Crashes after installing Tradpost Mod (Client side)

Chris wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 16:22 I doubt that the tp mod is able to crash a game, but if it does for you, then obviously you should remove it.
Hello again,

wow this message is not what i have expected. I want to use the tradepost mod like every other player. So what about helping me out?

I am willing to share data that is needed like a crash report log or what else is needed, but i don't know what is needed, so let me know.
I want to see this issue fixed and i need help with it. Even Server Mods and Server owner have invested about 72 hours to figure out with me what is going wrong.
They also don't know what is wrong, because i showed them every "installation" step via Stream, and after it LiF:YO just crashes after Bitbox Intro video.

So please be so kind and help me out.

Thanks in advance

Rc6662