Horse Durability with TradePosts

I play on Lif:YO server that has the Trade Post mod installed. We use it heavily to trade, and it works well. My question is about durability. I understand that items need to be a certain durability to sell. In the screen shot I have attached, you can see the sickle is below an acceptable durability level to be sold in the tradepost. But how does that apply to horses and animals?

I took a 70Q horse, trained it into a 33Q Warhorse. I did not ride it at all after training. Went to the tradepost to sell it and it states the Warhorse is below the acceptable durability level. Since horses, warhorses, and other animals do not display a durability, what are the rules associated with selling animals?

Thanks for a great mod!
Johnstud

Re: Horse Durability with TradePosts

If I remember rightly, the durability property is tied to animal age for horses and other animals.
Animals can be traded when their age is less than 25% of their max age. That was to prevent selling old/aged animals.
But I'm not sure if this restriction makes sense for horses. Maybe they should be exlcuded.