Guild Tradeposts

We have been using your trader mod on our server Medieval Kingdoms II for a while now. It works well thanks for this tool. However every guild wants a trader but we seem to struggle figuring out how the setting should be! The guild are particularly interested in selling stuff at their trader for coin! Is this possible?

Please could you provide us with a screenshot as to how the setting should be at the main trader to then allow guild to trade between guilds locally at their own traders?

Also when in admin mode I do not seem to have a setting & protocol tab?

Thank you

Re: Guild Tradeposts

The mod guide explains all the functions of the trading post.
Please could you provide us with a screenshot as to how the setting should be at the main trader to then allow guild to trade between guilds locally at their own traders?
That's not possible.
It's visible for the owner(s) of the trading post only.

Greetings and thanks for your response! That will be a bit disappointing for the players but thanks the mod works well! If it is at all possible to sometime make trading between guilds possible then it will be awesome!

It's visible for the owner(s) of the trading post only

I am the owner of the server and the guild owner of the claim where our main trader is situated but I do not get the settings & protocol tab?

Thanks for your help!
Regards

Sunrise wrote: 19 Dec 2019, 22:06I am the owner of the server and the guild owner of the claim where our main trader is situated but I do not get the settings & protocol tab?
Then maybe you have guild tradepost disabled for this trading post building? That would make the settings tab obsolete.