Lag & desync issues

Recently we started to experience desync issues where there is a delay in actions been executed for instance chopping a tree down but the tree takes a while before it collapses! I read the posts on here regarding that and have changed the time to 9999 in the config.cs file!

However this seems to have fixed the problem but now if I want to announce something via Rcon or send players stuff or tp to a player it does not happen or takes a really long time for it to happen! Is there another perhaps lower time setting that would address both these issues?

Thank you

Re: Lag & desync issues

sounds like the usual server lag if the server is overpopulated and running on bad hardware or low system resources.
Nothing you do to TTmod's config.cs will make that any better or worse. I mean, you can try 60s for rcon processing once every minute but performance-wise that's just a placebo really.

Re: Lag & desync issues

Thank you! I have another 2 questions please?

1. The quantity feature on the trader with regards to selling to the crown - is that a number per player per day or per server per day?
2. Can copper coin be exchanged for silver as many coppers gets very heavy or can the server operate in silver coin only?

Thanks