Map Refresh

I performed a map refresh on my server today! Everything seems to be fine but it seems none of the terraforming of claims were repaired to the original state! Also huts and items off claim are still there? Is this suppose to be like this?

Thank you

Re: Map Refresh

It depends what settings you used, what buffer radius, if there were any admin lands or personal lands around or any refresh area restrictions set.
If you need information regarding a certain job you'll have to share the Job ID

Greetings and thank you for your reply! I set a buffer around each claim cannot recall the size dont know if you would see it in the job specs! There were no other restrictions I had covered the road infrastructure in admin claims but it was weird to still see lots of terraforming and shacks and little claimless claims around! I thought the wipe clears everything to its original state except guild claims and admin lands which I requested!
Job details below!
215812019-01-21 10:50Map Refresh88.99.41.76:23045Completed! ⇒ View results100.00 %Show results, server startup instructions and file downloadsRemove this job from the dashboard.

Regards

Buffer was 20 for terraforming, 25 for unmovables, 12 for movables.
Reading from the logfile, the refresh deleted lots of stuff from the database.
2019-01-21 12:01:24 | Cleared 1557362 GeoDataID´s and deleted a total of 1566174 records from geo_patch.
2019-01-21 12:06:07 | Cleared a total of 5803 objects from movable_objects table.
2019-01-21 12:06:39 | Cleared a total of 46034 objects_patch records.

I can make some remarks:

You have some admin lands with broken GeoIDs there:
2019-01-21 11:50:01 | Loading admin land from GeoID 0 to 0
2019-01-21 11:50:01 | Loading admin land from GeoID 11707000 to 11707000 (all GeoIDs are 9-digit, but this one is 8-digit)
check admin_lands database table and get rid of the invalid admin lands if you can.

You have a total of 184 admin lands. That's huge. Are you sure the areas you refer to are not inside or near some admin land?

Outposts are small guild claims too, and they receive the buffer radius. Are you sure the areas you refer to aren't inside such territory?

For the refersh to wipe an abandonded claim it's required that their monument is vanished and the claim disappared from the livemap.

Greetings and thank you for your reply.

Yes i needed to save all our roads when we did the soft wipe so it was the first time i did admin lands! I am learning heidisql but i do not seem to be able to delete rows in the admin lands group? Do you know how to save all these admin lands and import it to heidi when i do a soft wipe again?

Thanks

Removing admin lands is ez, if u know how to do it:
Get the admin lands table, activate the GEO-IDs (google LiF admin lands, if u dont know how); REWRITE the frist entry to the point u are standing and the one u are looking at (next tile), copy paste all, ingame just stand on it and use /adminland delete until all of them are gone.
If u have removed the monument and it still doesnt clear some claims CHECK ur admin claims, 1 number missing or too much will fuck with nyoutons scripts and partially NOT restore the map.
Loke Hellstroem