Custom map upload fails each time

I tried both SQL and database, but it always gets stuck at "distributing resources" at 80.something %. When I tried database it failed after like 3 hours, saying that the process crashed during runtime, and now when I'm trying SQL the progress is just stuck again on 80.12%. Tried looking at the FAQ and such and couldn't find about this, maybe I missed it I don't know, does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks for reading

Re: Custom map upload fails each time

It can happen if there is not enough high elevated terrain to distribute resources to. For example, gold is distributed only in the upper 50% of the total map height. So if there is not enough high elevated terrain to distribute all resources to, it will crash at this point.

Try lowering the amount of resources or add more mountains.

update: it crashed during run time again. Is it possible that it could be because when i uploaded the map to the website, i chose grayscale even though it was RGB, and thats why it would upload to the server? i didnt really know what i was doing, so im uploading it as grayscale now to see if it works, but is that an actual possibility or nah?

Nyuton wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 17:20 It can happen if there is not enough high elevated terrain to distribute resources to. For example, gold is distributed only in the upper 50% of the total map height. So if there is not enough high elevated terrain to distribute all resources to, it will crash at this point.

Try lowering the amount of resources or add more mountains.
oh, ok!