Not sure where to put this!

Hello, and before I begin, thanks for all your work, but I have a few questions.

the new beta, for terrain adjustments... I've used it quite a few times BUT it only puts up rough and HARD edges, is there some way to do this so it will generate slopes, like the normal manual digging will create? as I've had to soften all the edges I've made. Thanks! mayhaps i'm too stupid to know, and would like help? Also I've used your tradepost mod, with and without the contributor access, but I've only checked WITHOUT it the proper access, is ther a way to make trade posts WITH names show up on the live map with names, and not just random characters?

Re: Not sure where to put this!

You can rename most structures and containers. For RP purposes I named some trading posts and a Large house I have set up as an Inn. I would like the name of the trading post to show on the live map(like in the MMO), if It can. When you hover over it, it has a placeholder for a name, but its just random characters...can the random characters be linked to the renamed structure. (edit) I should have said "once a building is under the influence of a monument, you can rename it).

And Like I said the placeholder for a name is there in the hover over icon on the livemap, but it's just random characters, just like in the MMO... that's the reason I was asking... the placeholder is already there.

Re: Not sure where to put this!

Thanks!

I have naming conventions associated with my server and it was driving me crazy to hover over the trade post icon on the live map and just see a q-bert exclamation :P

and as a side note, the trade posts in question are on public grounds so the conflict between a monuments header and the name of the trade post shouldn't conflict, in my case... anyway thanks for the heads up and your work... love the new tools!