Error

Hello
We are trying to upload a custom map to our server. But we keep getting the following error when we try to log onto the server.

Disconnected-The server has terminated connection:Kick reason:CRC check failed. Repair Needed.

Admin has followed the directions for adding to map and is at his wits end. So any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Error

Hi,
that's normal behavior right after map installation. You just do nothing and let the server run and do its thing. Even if it takes a couple of hours on low-end servers. It will let you connect at some point.

Thank you for the prompt reply.
Admin went ahead and redownloaded the maps and textures.
Our current issue the trying to figure out where to place the lif.database.sql file so that it properly overwrites.
My best guess in to open the database tab of mySql?

and then drop it here, perhaps?

sorry to pester. This is new territory for both of us, And we are trying not to blow the server up :)

Cia

I'm not sure if you can use phpMyAdmin for this. You'd have to go to the Import tab and upload the sql file. But I'm sure they have restrictions in terms of filesize. The recommended way to import SQL files is using HeidiSQL. Find it in the Windows 8/10 AppStore or download from heidisql.com and connect to the database using the credentials supplied from your gameserver host (bluefang in your case).