Problems with Feudaltools

Good Morning
Since yesterday we have the Problem, that all Mods stopped working. GUI,Tratdepost and TTMod/Livemap. We changed nothing. All lines in MAIN.cs are still there but the msg ingame is missing and obvious we dont habe accsess to out tradepost or the GuilGUI. Also the livemap show 2 ppl online all the time. even if the server is offline. And everyone else, who is online, wont be shown on the livemap.
pls help

Re: Problems with Feudaltools

well if you didn't change anything then your hoster did (gportal in this case). it's common practice for gameserver hosters to move customers servers around within their cloud infrastucture for load balancing, maintenance or whatever.
you need to double-check everything, especially database name and credentials, gameserver port, main.cs file and so on.
if you still have an issue loading TTmod/Tradepost/GuildGUI please share a server logfile.

Re: Problems with Feudaltools

Now we got this Problem on Top. I repaired my game and the server, tried a backup but nothing changed. The server is running and I can join an select an Character and thats all. With the first sound while entering the world we all get this msg. GPortal dont say anything......
Attachments
Unbenannt1.PNG Unbenannt1.PNG Viewed 5239 times 152.06 KiB