Map refresh

This is the 4th Map Refresh I have done over the last year or so but my server never comes up in 10 min as per your information! Is this an indication of a problem or just my provider/hardware etc?
Server Startup Instructions
If you are using a custom map, please make sure the universal Server Terrain Files for custom maps are installed before you attempt to start your server. Even if you installed them during map setup, they might have been overwritten by game patches! Check the left side for a quick download.
(optional) You can delete the /data/terrains/cached/w60/ folder to free a lot of disk space as the files in there have become obsolete.
If you have access to server console:
Start your server as normal.
Execute this command in the server console: stretchedPatchMaintenance();
After it has finished (up to 10 minutes), you can join your server. Done!
Thank you

Re: Map refresh

There's no problem if it comes up eventually.
The 10 minutes come from my personal experience while testing on a rootserver with dedicated hardware. Servers from gameserver providers may act different. I just can't run tests with each and every gameserver hoster cause there are dozens.
Maybe I'll just change the wording. How long does the initial load take for you?

Re: Map refresh

Greetings and thanks for the reply! I started the process approx 20:00 GMT UK and have had the CRC check 4 times and the console has not moved ever since I pasted the stretchedPatchMaintenance(); in the console!