livemap 3.0. Bugs.

1. By default, switching to the second card and links to Steam accounts are enabled.
2. Online players appear as 'undefined undefined'.
3. Strongly increased online player pointers.
added:
4. Guild management sends no response.
5. the guild control mode in the game does not work, because you need to rename "$GuildGUI::Address" in 'TTmod\config.cs'
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/645258542953005056/645258613434089509/unknown.png?width=1138&height=911
A practitioner will always shoot a theorist ...
P.S. Russia, Siberia

Re: livemap 3.0. Bugs.

Thank you for testing and the heads-up.
1. By default, switching to the second card and links to Steam accounts are enabled.
I can't see that Steam links are enabled by default. The visitor group doesn't have this right assigned. Maybe you're logged in as owner/admin.
For the secondary map image I've pushed a fix to Github for the next patch release.
I can't reproduce this. Can you share a screenshot or a link to map with this issue?
What does this mean?
If you got a blank page, I think that is due to a typo in the code. I've pushed a fix to Github.
5. the guild control mode in the game does not work, because you need to rename "$GuildGUI::Address" in 'TTmod\config.cs'
If you create a new livemap, a new link is generated and you have to update the GuildGUI address in TTmod config. It's not a bug and really can't be avoided.

I see that you have tried to send a livemap translation but I think the forum dropped it cause my inbox was full. Can you please resend it? Thank you.

Nyuton wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 20:28 Thank you for testing and the heads-up.
I can't see that Steam links are enabled by default. The visitor group doesn't have this right assigned. Maybe you're logged in as owner/admin.
For the secondary map image I've pushed a fix to Github for the next patch release.
Yes, administrator see Steam links.
I can't reproduce this. Can you share a screenshot or a link to map with this issue?
Still, the layer icons would change color depending on whether they are active or not.
What does this mean?
p.2.
If you got a blank page, I think that is due to a typo in the code. I've pushed a fix to Github.
If you create a new livemap, a new link is generated and you have to update the GuildGUI address in TTmod config. It's not a bug and really can't be avoided.

I see that you have tried to send a livemap translation but I think the forum dropped it cause my inbox was full. Can you please resend it? Thank you.
P.S. Russia, Siberia

1. Guild management when trying to change the relationship produces:
The page is not available.
The site beta.livemap.feudal.tools cannot process your request yet.
Last edited by mazytus on 17 Nov 2019, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.
P.S. Russia, Siberia

I've pushed more fixes and uploaded a new version 3.0.1 to FeudalTools, including all the previous fixes. It's now live.
Russian translation is also integrated, Thanks!

What does this mean?
p.2.
They are too big in your opinion or what is the issue?

Nyuton wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 19:02 I've pushed more fixes and uploaded a new version 3.0.1 to FeudalTools, including all the previous fixes. It's now live.
Russian translation is also integrated, Thanks!

What does this mean?
p.2.
They are too big in your opinion or what is the issue?
Too big.

Another bug: in fact, there are 9 people on the server, and the list shows only 4
On the map also displays only these four. Maybe something with the script, which takes the characters online?

P.S. I figured it out, when I started the server, I did not started TTMod.
P.S. Russia, Siberia