Outpost's upear randomly

First things first. i may have some bad spelling in english so you have been warned ^^

Well my problem... Idk if this is the right tread but.

I was setting up a new custom map in the beginning of this year. I had an other map befor this one and that was the "elephant and monkey"
But ppl stop playing becoz i had that map for awhile. Anyhow.
I set up a new map, i found one lovely "Sahrotaar Isla" looking good. so i did exacly as i did when i installed the first. but it went wrong somehow.
It istalled the Sahrotaar Isla but inside the orginal map. so it went Sahrotaar Isla with orginal. So i kept it becoz it was one of the kind.

Well thats not the wrong here, but i think i need to give the beginning of the problem.

The problem is there is Outpost that randomly upears on the map. Livemap shovs like "brokend" picture icons in the livemap in my phone. so if i look at those icons it says it is an outpost there. but ingame i can not see anything. But there is 3 locations that is an shack and that shack says it is an outpost in livemap. And the funny is i cant delete that shack. but even at other locations there the livemap says its an outpost there is nothing. And latest is there is 3 new locations on the map that has been built outposts and it says that the owner is an guild that has not been online for a month and that upear 2 days ago.

I do not wana wipe the server becos it is a few ppl on that has 500++ hour on the server and i have build roads all over the map.

Is there an known problem or im i the one of a kind?

Can i do anything? Is there an server file or something?

Re: Outpost's upear randomly

In the middle there is 3 outpost rings one ring little Northwest is an outpost build by a active player last night.
And the slave camp at far east its the same player so that is not an problem. is the others that is overlaping.

And bottom picture is the one with the shack i cant delete.

Re: Outpost's upear randomly

According to your database, there are some records in the outpost table that reference to non-outpost buildings like stone walls, fences, lamp posts and shacks (see screenshot). I have no idea how this is even possible. I can't imagine that the game would create these records itself.
Were these 'broken' outposts on the map ever since you started the server? Maybe they're leftover from some old server that was running in this database.

You can fix it by running this query in the database:

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM outposts WHERE ID < 13
Since you're on PingPefect, this may be helpful: https://pingperfect.com/index.php/knowl ... abase.html
Attachments
outposts.JPG outposts.JPG Viewed 6250 times 84.79 KiB