Time Sync

Hi,
First of all, i really like your mod, it really makes GMing (amongst other things) so much easier,
But here's my problem not sure if that's really a bug, time is a big game mechanic on our server, we use it to determine when it's kos and when it's not,
but for some reason everytime the server restart, or crash, the time ig and the time on the live map are not synchronized anymore
is there a way to fix it ?

Re: Time Sync

Okay, ingame time depends on hardware clock of the host and client computer/server. So correct time display on livemap depends on 4 factors:
- Gameserver host machine has correct time set
- Livemap webserver machine has correct time set
- Livemap is configured to use the gameserver's timezone
- Client computer viewing the livemap has correct time set (timezone doesnt matter, it just needs correct time within its timezone)

in your case, i can confirm that webserver has correct time set. how about the other machines involved?

btw, what exactly makes you think that the time display is off? Does it warp or freeze or something?

Re: Time Sync

the reason i thought the livemap time's wrong was because i use the ellian pack mod with the mod to get the clock in game and it gives a different time for some reason, but i think the Ellian pack mod is the broken one