Re: LiveMap not working anymore.

The server is hosted a pingperfect, there's just one database. I think I must have messed something with admin_lands and most likely that's what's causing the problem. I don't know how to solve the issue and I can't find a backup, so guess I will just leave it like it is and try to not ruin it further. Thanks.
Edit : I will try to shutdown the server when is empty and try to see if that "Repair database" function from game panel does the trick.

Sadly I was unable to resolve my issue, tried getting support from the server's host but no luck there either.

I was wondering if maybe someone could provide me with the basic admin_land sql part to upload and replace the files that I might have broken, that would be of great help and much appreciated... I got no other way to resolve the issue.

Chris wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 11:43 That's not going to help you. As I already pointed out, the database linked with your server/livemap on FeuadlTools isn't from a valid or running YO server.
The SQL info/connection details are correct, I am able to see that FeudalTools is connected to the database and also I am able to login with HeidiSql and MySQL Workbench and I can see the character list and all the other files, I am able to export the files as well.

As you can see below both HeidiSql and the livemap are connected to the same database. I strongly believe that I've messed something on admin_lands that shows you a different story, like I said I got no clue how SQL works but I suspect the data LiveMap pulls from server database that is somewhat connected to the admin_lands files I've messed, the LiveMap worked flawlessly for over a week using the exact same database information, and I believe it stopped working once I've messed with the admin_lands files for which I've created no backup and got no way to restore the original files. I hope I understood your reply correctly and that this explains the issue @Chris, thanks for being so patient with me.

you are correct. my apologies.

please delete the admin_lands table and then run this query.
here's the admin_lands definition that you can run to create it.

Code: Select all

CREATE TABLE `admin_lands` (
  `ID` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `Name` VARCHAR(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  `GeoID1` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `GeoID2` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;

Chris wrote: 04 Jun 2020, 19:15 you are correct. my apologies.

please delete the admin_lands table and then run this query.
here's the admin_lands definition that you can run to create it.

Code: Select all

CREATE TABLE `admin_lands` (
  `ID` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `Name` VARCHAR(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  `GeoID1` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `GeoID2` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;
Worked like a charm, thanks a lot Chris, you are my hero. Map is working great once again.