[BUG] Incorrect Restart Times

Hi!

I set it up restarts time.
I set the times:
03:00 09:00 15:00 21:00

Client time now is: 09:58
Server time now: 09:58
Server and Client timezones: America/Sao_Paulo

The next restart time is: 15:00 , so it must be: 05:00 hours till next restart.
Livemap is showing 04 hours. Its wrong...

How fix it, please?

Ty!!!
Attachments
file.png file.png Viewed 6116 times 27.9 KiB

Re: [BUG] Incorrect Restart Times

Thank you very much for all effort and fast reply :D

Unfortunatelly it stills occurs with new version =(

Another thing that i ask, is possible to sort the restarts times , please? As u can see on the screenshot, 21:00 hours is the first one on the list, it would be better 21:00 stays the last item of the list.

And just to not create another post, is possible create one group permission that needs players logged by steam? I would like to show up the map only to players that logged in. I saw at config that i can allow steam login, but i've to set it up manually all steam's ids. So is possible to create one group permission like as Members that needs login by steam and allow all steam ids?

Thank you very much!
I loved the new version and i'm just waiting the schedule functions ;)

I can't reproduce the time offset. Probably your client´s time is off or it's in wrong timezone. America/Sao_Paulo is UTC-3. verify here.

I've pushed a fix to sort the timestamps in ascending order, which will be included with the next update 3.0.4.

I would like to show up the map only to players that logged in. I saw at config that i can allow steam login, but i've to set it up manually all steam's ids. So is possible to create one group permission like as Members that needs login by steam and allow all steam ids?
What's the purpose? Why would you want to require people to login with Steam to access the map? Creating a new Steam account with fake mail address takes like 1 minute.

Nyuton wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 15:18 I can't reproduce the time offset. Probably your client´s time is off or it's in wrong timezone. America/Sao_Paulo is UTC-3. verify here.
I've checked it up, both server and client are set it up with UTC -3 Brasília timezone. Both of them have the same hours. And both of them are synced: time.windows.com
Sometimes in Brazil we have to add or reduce one hour to save energy. Sure it didn't save nothing, but we have to adjust the time. Maybe the server that livemap is getting the hour isn't counting with this change...
Nyuton wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 15:18 I've pushed a fix to sort the timestamps in ascending order, which will be included with the next update 3.0.4.
Perfect, ty very much!!!

Nyuton wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 15:18 What's the purpose? Why would you want to require people to login with Steam to access the map? Creating a new Steam account with fake mail address takes like 1 minute.
One most requested resource is show at map players of the same guild and players in the same unit.
I was thinking to replace the in-game map to livemap. I'm pretty sure livemap can have those working, am i right?
It would be perfect if livemap can show player location on map and player's guild companions and player's unit companions too.
For this i supposed that we need all players logged with steam to knew who are guild mates and unit companions...

I added Portugês (Portuguese) language in: livemap.class.php:

Code: Select all

public static $languages = array(
		'en' => 'English',
	#	'fr' => 'French',
		'de' => 'German',
	#	'it' => 'Italian',
		'ru' => 'Russian',
	#	'es' => 'Spanish',
		'br' => 'Português',
	);
If possible add too, so i don't have to replace again on all updates ;)

Ty very much!!!!

Regarding time offset: Do you have your server added to FeudalTools dashboard? If so, can you please temporarily spawn a hosted livemap, set the same timezone and restart timestamps and check if this issue occurs there as well? In that case, please send me the link so I can directly investigate on that setup.

One most requested resource is show at map players of the same guild and players in the same unit.
I was thinking to replace the in-game map to livemap. I'm pretty sure livemap can have those working, am i right?
It would be perfect if livemap can show player location on map and player's guild companions and player's unit companions too.
For this i supposed that we need all players logged with steam to knew who are guild mates and unit companions...
That is possible in theory and a nice idea. But the livemap in its current state isn't build for that purpose. It would need lots of changes.
Player authentication from an in-game view isn't done through Steam login, but using a Token generated with TTmod. The GuildGUI mod uses this method as well to auto-login players into the Guild Management.

I added Portugês (Portuguese) language in: livemap.class.php
I can add this but I'll need your translated xml file so this option is functional.

Ty very much!
Nyuton wrote: 08 Jan 2020, 00:35 Regarding time offset: Do you have your server added to FeudalTools dashboard? If so, can you please temporarily spawn a hosted livemap, set the same timezone and restart timestamps and check if this issue occurs there as well? In that case, please send me the link so I can directly investigate on that setup.
Sure. I've my own hosted, u can check it here

That is possible in theory and a nice idea. But the livemap in its current state isn't build for that purpose. It would need lots of changes.
Player authentication from an in-game view isn't done through Steam login, but using a Token generated with TTmod. The GuildGUI mod uses this method as well to auto-login players into the Guild Management.
Wow, very nice. I was thinking just load a website in-game on a GUI, there're some mods that do this already. I alredy placed on my client for tests purposes, but there aren't player positions and those requests players are asking for. If your team have some time and want make it, im sure a lot of people will love those features :D
I don't knew enough to do myself, im just curious about how works things, so i can't make on my own =(

I added Portugês (Portuguese) language in: livemap.class.php
I can add this but I'll need your translated xml file so this option is functional.
[/quote]
I translated just the basics, so few, but sure u can have it. So if someone else want he can translate ;)
livemap_br.xml: https://pastebin.com/ejS0HN9E

Ty very much, feudaltools is perfect!!!!

I checked your link with in both CET and the Brazilian timezones. Looks perfectly fine.
There must be some issue with your local setup.

I've added the translation to Github. It will be included with the next update.
Attachments
Central European Time UTC+1 cet_tz.jpg Central European Time UTC+1 Viewed 6053 times 82.09 KiB
Brazilian Timezone UTC-3 brasil_tz.jpg Brazilian Timezone UTC-3 Viewed 6053 times 82.89 KiB

Nyuton wrote: 08 Jan 2020, 19:42 I checked your link with in both CET and the Brazilian timezones. Looks perfectly fine.
There must be some issue with your local setup.

I've added the translation to Github. It will be included with the next update.
OMG -.- i'll check again here on my client computer.

Ty very much to add the portuguese language and all your support ^^