Livemap - Guild management issues

In the past i think I recall there were issues with the guild standing? is this still the case or do you know if we should avoid any of the guild management options regarding standing? We have had 2 crashes this evening and there were many errors in the console re this!

ERRR 2019-12-29 21:57:04.632 {01} <serverCmdClientManagersInitialized> [20244] [line #2215] Guilds::ServerManager::_getKingdomGuildIdUnsafe() - kingdom 53 and vassal guild #8 are not allies

ERRR 2019-12-29 21:57:04.632 {01} <serverCmdClientManagersInitialized> [20244] [line #2215] Guilds::ServerManager::_getKingdomGuildIdUnsafe() - kingdom 53 and vassal guild #8 are not allies

Thank you

Re: Livemap - Guild management issues

Thank you for the reply and yes that will be a good addition to the DB maintenance tool. I was also wondering if it would be possible for players to buy alignment from the crown which then obviously updates their alignment as they purchase it! Most pvp players are always asking for alignment and we sell that on Medieval Kingdoms for 1 silver = 1 alignment but it needs to be changed on livemap but player must log out first and then the money must be collected from them in person so that would be awesome if it is possible?

mazytus sorry I do use heidi but learning only know the basics sorry but what does that mean I am a noob at most of the scripts & stuff?
HeidiSQL => lif_n -> guild_standings -> if StandingTypeID=5 then StandingTypeID=4

Thanks and a Happy 2020 to you all!