Location in real time

Hello all, i'm a new member here, english is not my mother language, so excuse me in advance. I use Belleview map and have follow your instruction. I have notice some problem:

-Livemap do not show player location in real time.
-animals don't move and are not "trackable" (no foot print while track/hunting"
in the same way i don't understand why but apparently " NavMesh file" don't be recreated after i delete it following your "Delete the nm1.nmesh file in the /data/navMeshes/ directory."

Thx in advance.

Re: Location in real time

Hi
SoLekalt wrote: -Livemap do not show player location in real time.
There will always be a delay. Nothing I can do about that.

SoLekalt wrote: -animals don't move and are not "trackable" (no foot print while track/hunting"
in the same way i don't understand why but apparently " NavMesh file" don't be recreated after i delete it following your "Delete the nm1.nmesh file in the /data/navMeshes/ directory."
To recreate the NavMesh, you will need to delete the /dava/NavMeshes/nm1.nmesh file and the /dava/NavMeshes/cached folder, then restart server. It will take some time to boot up.

Oh sorry, I misspoke. I do not see the splayers on the livemap, I have to go into the management of accounts and characters. And there I have to look where the players were, otherwise I do not see any players on the livemap (tab / main window). I must say that I did not install TTmod.

Hello, and even after installing TTmod, and connecting to Livemap no players in games is visible. I'm not sure what to do.

And even after removing the /dava/NavMeshes/nm1.nmesh file and the /dava/NavMeshes/cached folder, and once the server restarted it does not recreates /dava/NavMeshes/nm1.nmesh, only /dava/NavMeshes/cached folder is recreated. Is this normal?

Indeed neither TTmod don't work, nor Basilmod, perhaps i'm wrong in the main.cs. Here is my main.cs files: